How many bundles do I need for a full install?
We usually recommend at least 3 bundles of extensions for a "full" look. However, if you're looking at lengths of 14" or shorter, 2 bundles may be sufficient.
Can I dye my extensions?
Yes, when proper dying methods are employed, your virgin extensions can be dyed without causing damage to them.
How long should I expect my extensions to last?
Our extensions retain their vitality for up to 3 years or longer with proper care.
Can I curl, straighten, or blow-dry my extensions?
Yes, Yes & Yes! We do recommend air-drying over blow-drying whenever possible.
How do I properly wash my extensions?
-Brush hair gently from the tip to the weft
-Apply a small amount of shampoo
-Rinse out with lukewarm water
-Soak in conditioner for 30 minutes or longer for better restoration
-Rinse out again with lukewarm water
-Allow to air dry
Returns & Refunds
Full refunds will be made back to customers if extensions are returned within 3 days of delivery; However, bundles must be unloosened and intact. Loosened bundles are not eligible for refunds.
Allow 3-5 business days for shipping to U.S and Canada. Allow 5-8 business days for all other parts of the world.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
When you use our Products or Website, you may be asked for personally identifiable information such as your name, address, email address, and telephone number.
By giving us such information, you will need to consent by using it in the manner described in this policy.
You may withdraw your consent at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will return or destroy your personal information within five days of receipt of your withdrawal of consent.
All security on our Website is treated seriously. Where applicable, we undertake security steps, including use of SSL technology, on our back-end systems that store customer account information and to protect data transmissions. However, this is not a guarantee that such data transmissions cannot be accessed, altered or deleted due to firewall or other security software failures.
If you have any further concerns about security, please email our Customer Service team at email@example.com
The term 'Jay's Hair Company' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 727 E 50th Street, Unit 3E Chicago Illinois United States 60615. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
1. The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
3. Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
4. Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
5. This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
6. All trade marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.